The Digital Banking Specialist will act as an internal point of contact for questions relating to Civic Digital Banking support as well as assist in maintaining/testing systems and project implementations. This role will interface with multiple systems, including the core banking system and online banking systems. The individual will help build exceptional member service based on the organization's strategic plan.
Normal Day-to-Day Work
- Organize day-to-day activities and system enhancements for digital banking, including online/mobile banking (Alkami), account opening (Instant Open), remote deposit capture (Ensenta), BillPay (FIS), credit score (SavvyMoney), chatbot (Posh) and related services.
- Optimize and enhance current online banking systems, capabilities and processes, including assisting with configuration, maintenance and updates to digital banking systems.
- Participate in backlog review, define user acceptance testing in demo environments and assist with the design, tracking, execution and documentation of test scripts and cases during application build.
- Assist with maintaining digital banking process and procedure documentation.
- Research, evaluate and recommend digital banking process improvements for efficiency, quality control and compliance.
- Work with other departments such as Marketing and Legal to ensure member-facing content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Perform, organize and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors.
- Actively support and maintain digital banking process and procedure documentation, release notes, disclosures and agreements and the annual risk assessments.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and recommend innovative ways to increase efficiency and reduce potential errors.
- Act as a subject matter expert in collaborating with other technical areas and project management to resolve issues and implement additional technologies.
Here are a few skills you MUST have to be considered for this position.
- Minimum 1 -3 years' Digital Banking or E-Services experience.
- Familiarity with financial systems such as, DNA, Velocity, WireExchange, Finesse, etc.
- Ability to function in a Consumer business office environment and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to: PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer printer).
- Travel required sometimes
Here are a few qualifications we'd LIKE you to have to make you more suited for this position.
- Experience with back-office functions such as card (debit and credit), ACH, wire and deposit processing.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload requirements.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited direction.
- Knowledge of financial deposit products and services.
- Functional experience with card, ACH, wires and deposit processing.
- Knowledge of fraud prevention, detection tools and account opening methodologies.
About the LGFCU Culture
If you are working here, or considering working here, you should know a little something about the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that highly values the contributions of a diverse group of people. We believe if we put our heads and hands together, we can accomplish amazing feats for our members. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic and talented people to be members of our team. In return, we offer a dynamic work place that presents opportunities for advancement and learning new skills. We really believe that when our employees succeed, members win.
If you have questions about this position description, please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR at:
LGFCU Human Resources
3600 Wake Forest Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Please see job description