Business Process Development and Change Management Consultant
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium is in the process
of restructuring its digital solution development team and redefining the processes
and work streams for how we provide digital products within the company. As
part of this process, we have identified the primary functions needed to
deliver our work, the relevant roles and responsibilities of the team, processes/SOPS/guidelines
needed to implement our work and the process ownership (clear roles and
responsibilities) for work delivery and client interaction. Lastly, we have identified
the process enablers and constraints to inform our change impact analysis. To finalize our restructuring, we are seeking
a consultant with business process development and change management expertise
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Refine and finalize the overall functional structures for the digital solution development team and their relevant roles and responsibilities.
- Refine and finalize the associated processes, policies, SOPs and procedures required for the functional structures and recommend an optimal team structure to support it.
- Develop a clear implementation and change management plan to roll out the new team structure and processes.
- Develop documentation of all the roles and responsibilities relevant to the key functional structures identified in the initial mapping process.
- Review and enhance the existing processes and SOPs based on the newly identified functional structures and develop all the missing processes and SOPs for each role and responsibility.
- Develop a clear intake and handshake processes with internal clients/projects and other Palladium teams.
- Develop a recommendation for the optimal team structure based on the functional structures and process identified to achieve the team goals.
- Develop a change management plan for the restructuring and process improvement.
- Facilitate workshops and interface with key stakeholders and senior leadership to disseminate and validate the information and implementation plan.
- Diploma of higher education (at least a master's degree, or equivalent) in a field related to Computer Science and/or Software Engineering/Organizational business reengineering
- At least 7 years of specific and practical experience related to organizational restructuring, and business process mapping
- Experience in DevOps, Software development team management or similar areas
- Experience in or with the private sector in the area digital solution development
- Proven experience in working in donor-funded projects is desirable
- Proven knowledge of relevant system solution providers and software frameworks, including sector-specific standards and process.
- Experience in institutional capacity building and
technical assistance projects pertaining to team restructuring for solution
providers and consultants
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to communicate, mentor and train through a variety of methods, including online, face-to-face, or blended learning opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Logical and lean thinking.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team and communicate effectively with diverse cultural and professional staff members.
About Palladium - Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world's most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people's lives.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion - Palladium is committed to embedding equity, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity and expression, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or for any other circumstance, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss.
Safeguarding - We define Safeguarding as "the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm". We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.