To provide a superior level of cleaning quality in assigned area to maintain a clean working environment.
Cleaning experience needed.
Must have ability to effectively read, write, and converse in the English language. Must be physically able to manually move furnishings and equipment to facilitate thorough cleaning techniques. Good communication and time management skills preferred. Computer skills preferred.
- Perform proper cleaning techniques and procedures when cleaning patient rooms, offices, and other designated areas within the Carle organization.
- Demonstrates procedural knowledge of safe chemical handling and use, and disposal of biohazard materials.
- Performs all housekeeping duties with the special needs of our patients and staff in mind.
- Demonstrates knowledge of infection prevention techniques and proper hand hygiene.
- Cleans equipment and notifies leadership of equipment needing repair.
- Completes required annual LMS training modules.
- Follows written department goals and objectives, and review annually with department leadership.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. | For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or religious exemption will be permitted. With an approved exemption, healthcare workers must do weekly testing and verify a negative COVID-19 test.