Sodexo is seeking a Strategic Marketing Director, Healthcare Technology Management Services to provide strategic customer-informed, data-driven oversight for marketing, portfolio management and branding of HTM (also known as clinical engineering) services to support segment growth objectives. This position is responsible for identifying and/or bringing new products and services to market, in addition to managing the existing portfolio of products and services. In this role, you will guide the company on differentiating itself in the industry from a sales enablement and marketing perspective. You will also focus on product development, technology investments and creative support of field and industry driven initiatives.
This is a Remote Role and could require position and could require up to 25% travel.
The successful candidate will:
Develop the HTM Go-to-Market Strategy in tandem with the VP Healthcare Marketing/Technical Services and the SVP of Marketing as well as operational subject-matter experts, and other stakeholders; develop marketing plans and strategies using market research and industry insights to improve the HTM brand and product performance; build strong business cases to support perspectives and plans; create marketing tools, programs and initiatives that drive results.
- Analyze data on existing and potential markets and client segments for the HTM Product Lines, inclusive of market trends, demand for product and services and customer needs; implement and execute strategies that result in the achievement of sales, market share or market specific growth targets.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to ensure that new development targets are met through education and training.
- Engage with clients and prospects frequently to understand both ongoing and new challenges they are confronted with in support of the development of our strategy and offer portfolio to drive loyalty and retention
- May be asked to take on other projects or product as assigned.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates with the following:
- 5+ years of direct experience working with healthcare technology/capital equipment/medtech (either OEM or ISO) specific to product development and deployment, with a focus on product differentiation that drives a competitive advantage within the industry is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to effectively work in a matrixed organization and partner with internal stakeholders (e.g., finance, HR, downstream marketing, sales and operations functions) to drive successful, cross-functional outcomes
- Knowledge of industries, agencies, or companies in terms of innovation and trends
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply basic marketing concepts (brand positioning, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, customer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans
- The ability to generate new ways of thinking about customers, businesses, and products to create a proprietary advantage for Sodexo, and recommend appropriate programs for positioning and growth.
- Knowledge of the comparative strengths and weaknesses of competitors' services and the Company's positioning in the marketplace
- Knowledge of customer, competitive and industry trends and the ability to interpret and apply to assigned product lines and business.
- Track record of contributing to the creation of a clear and compelling vision for the future direction of the organization. This includes energizing people to become personally committed to making the vision a reality; fostering belief in the future direction of the organization; outlining and clearly communicating specific steps necessary to translate the vision into action.
- Track record of driving change by functioning as a change champion, prepares the segment culture to adapt and embrace ongoing, fundamental changes that will enable the business to grow and prosper.
- Proven ability to provides direction and leadership regarding changing market conditions to constituents and build a long-range plan aligned with the market and group strategy while at the same time demonstrating agility to effectively adapt both long range and short-term plans.
- Decision making ability- must be decisive and possess the 'big picture" perspective enforcing accountability across the geography while inspiring team members at the same time.
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to comply with the Federal mandate to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination via an online portal.
Compensation: Base Salary $135-165K (depending on experience and geography) + Annual Incentive Plan (AIP)
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.