for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax
and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries.
Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also
enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an
inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our
communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently
ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting
Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as
passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Tax Field Marketing to join our Marketing organization.
- Work with National Tax Leadership, Tax Business Unit Partners in Charge (BUPICs) and Tax Functional Marketing to provide field level marketing strategy and support to Tax Business Units (regional alignment to New York and Boston) to enhance brand/solution awareness in the market, deepen relationships and drive growth
- Create innovative marketing plans that prioritize regional Tax Business Unit goals and drive client demand, focused on tailored and measurable marketing and client experience initiatives
- Activate and deploy relevant national and local tax marketing campaigns to regional client growth targets
- Create and execute strategic relationship development strategies that align to the client journey
- Develop strategy for local market client events and share forums and track resulting ROI/outcomes
- Collaborate with Industry, Advisory and Audit Field marketers to ensure awareness and identification of cross-functional/industry opportunities and tax permissible services
- Minimum of five years of recent marketing and/or events experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Progressive and proficient Tax functional or account-based marketing strategy
- Knowledge of tax consulting and advisory services, client issues and relevant industry trends is preferred
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen collaborative relationships with others inside the organization to leverage expertise, enhance effectiveness and influence stakeholders; accustomed to working in fast-paced environments; ability to respond to ambiguous or changing situations with calm and confidence
- Experience working across multiple industries (Financial Services, Commercial and Government sectors) and Professional Services experience preferred
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.