Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Industries Marketing - US International Corridors to join our Growth & Strategy organization.
- Work with priority US International (country) Corridors Leadership, functions and priority Industry marketing teams to drive integrated marketing campaigns through an omni-channel approach (digital, social, webinars, podcasts, blogs, trade media and analyst community) to amplify the KPMG brand and generate demand
- Execute appropriate strategies to build internal KPMG communities and support structure for key priority corridors, enhancing integration with functions, priority industries, and target office communities
- Plan and drive projects to completion in a timely fashion including identifying required resources, executive specific activities and tactics, prepare budgets, monitor progress and keep stakeholders informed the entire way
- Develop, maintain and leverage relationships with key external industry organizations while strengthening the KPMG brand
- Implement and execute in-market activities (events, sponsorships, blogs, white papers, webcasts, podcasts and sales collateral) and report consistently on key performance indicators (KPIs) designed for industries marketing (campaign effectiveness, media awareness and lead generation)
- Promote collaboration and teaming within the growth and strategy organization by participating in regular internal collaboration calls and support sector leads on practice building initiatives, sharing relevant launches, content as well as best practices across geographic, priority and functional marketing teams
- Minimum five years of combined experience in any of the following areas: marketing, sales enablement, business development, project management and client service; experience in a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Marketing plan creation and execution experience with the ability to operate independently and navigate across different KPMG disciplines such as functions, industries, priority other-country member firms
- Superior project management skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment; excellent trouble-shooting and multi-tasking skills; proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline
- Strong email and social media marketing expertise demonstrated in a professional environment
- Digital-first strategic thinker with experience executing content creation, storytelling, digital media, social media best practices and search; experience measuring and optimizing campaign performance to enhance customer experience and improve conversion
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.