St. Michael's Inc., an employee owned company, has an opportunity for a Program Analyst in the Tullahoma, TN area in support of a defense organization. The ideal candidate will be a former SOF Rotary Wing Aviator with subject matter expertise (SME) to safely support all phases of SOF Rotary Wing training and mission rehearsal activities in high-risk environments, must possess an uncompromising work ethic and be able to align with St. Michael's core values of Excellence in Reputation, Candor, Commitment, Teamwork, and Dependability.
Location: Arnold AFB, TN
Active Clearance Required: TS/SCI
- Minimum 10 years of total SOF and/or Special Mission Unit (SMU) or equivalent OGA experience, to include operational planning experience at the tactical, operational and strategic levels as military and civilian/contractor.
- Minimum 5 years of SOF rotary wing aviation experience in the development and coordination of talent development programs (training, education and exercise), as military and civilian/contractor.
- Minimum 3 years of program management experience providing mission rehearsal support and advice, analyses and assistance to the government in support of Tier 1 program-related activities, missions, policies, objectives, principles and processes.
- Comprehensive understanding of budgetary and financial management principles and techniques as they relate to long-range planning in support of Tier 1 programs and objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in policy/doctrine writing.
- Demonstrated excellent oral/written communications.
- Active TS clearance required upon reporting with access to TS/SCI.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in any field (preferred), or equivalent combination of professional military education, civilian education, and experience.
- Interface (liaise) independently, and in a team or collaborative environment with military, government, and nongovernment senior level officials within DOD and interagency.
- Operate at the highest levels of classification in secure and remote areas and conduct activities that are critical to ensuring effective and efficient mission rehearsals and Full Mission Profile (FMP) event operations.
- Coordinate and synchronize SOF personnel, units, senior officials, facilities, and preparations; ensure the planning facilities, sites, and target areas are available and ready to conduct mission rehearsals.
- Establish and maintain access, presence, accountability, and operational security (OPSEC) of commercial facilities and their related capabilities; assist in planning, designing, coordinating, and monitoring events and activities.
- Provide coordination between government program management teams and other stakeholders to support planning and scheduling of mission rehearsal and FMP events.
St. Michael's is complying with the Safer Workplace Guidance and is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet